Saturday, December 6, 2008

My baby is 2!

December 5th, 2008 Shanna turned 2 years old! Can you believe it?! How the time has flown. I feel like shouting, STOP, SLOW DOWN. But that probably won't do much, right? :) It wouldn't hurt to try though, because my baby is growing so quickly and I don't know what I am going to do when she hits teen years....It terrifies me!



The guests...



Shanna was absolutely ecstatic this year to open up presents. She didn't need any clues, or reminders at all when it came to the "ripping open presents" part of the party :)



Children are so fun to watch when they get new things. Its my most favorite thing in the world! They are sincerely happy about it all!


9 comments:

Jessica :) said...

So cute! I love little kids' birthdays! What a special time! I can't believe she's two alreay either ... and she's not even my kid! Wow. Well, Happy Birthday, Shanna!

Amanda said...

Hey! I'm glad that I found your blog... and then spent like a half hour reading old posts! I can't believe that your baby is two; time flies, I guess!

Anyway, I hope that all is well!

Lisa said...

Shanna! Stop! Slow down!

fagergrenfam said...

I cant believe it shanna looks so big! Looks like quite a party. Elise looks grown up. oh I miss everyone!!!

LoveYaMissYa said...

My goodness! I can't believe that she's 2! I still remember when you all came to see us... seems like yesterday.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY Shanna:)!!!
Looks like a very fun party- she is just adorable!!!

Sarah said...

teens terifie me to expecially when it is your very own sister.

Unknown said...

Shanna looks so cute, it is amazing she is 2 years old now.

Well while I am on here I will wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Hope you have a fun christmas.

Summer said...

Happy Birthday. Ginger turned two also in December. Time sure flies. It's sad they aren't our babies anymore,but fun to see them get older.