Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, Christmas, and a little twinkle!

So we totally had to play in the snow! This was our creation, Christmas Eve was the snowiest night for us and so we couldn't resist!




Christmas Day...So I know I am a little behind and out of order, but it doesn't matter right? Anyway, we had a wonderful white Christmas. That hasn't happened here in Washington for quite some time. Shortly after Christmas, Bryce came home from his mission in Asuncion Paraguay. It was a joy to watch Shanna this Christmas. She was so excited about everything! I think she finally gets it!



Yay for DDR!! :)



Early Christmas morning! Even earlier than Shanna :)



Princess Shanna



Shanna and Grandpa



This was taken during Shanna's birthday party in Decemeber. She is learning knew things every day and it is such a joy to watch her learn and grow. She is such a smart little girl. Currently, we have been trying to potty train her and so far shes doing wonderfully! Enjoy...


8 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Who's "dad" is that Grandpa? That picture makes him look like he's 30...?

fagergrenfam said...

So So Sweet! I love Twinkle Twinkle little star! You are so lucky to have such a cute little "star". Who's idea was it to put a six pack on the snowman? Was it Ken or Jared?

Jessica :) said...

So cute! I love hearing little kids sing twinkle twinkle! It's so fun to see updates from your family and how Shanna is growing! Thank heavens for blogs so people can keep up with each other, huh?

LoveYaMissYa said...

She is absolutely adorable! I miss you guys. When are you going to come see me? Love ya!

Holly said...

Yeah, that's funny (the Leithead Family comment). Your dad could easily be Shanna's Dad instead of her grandpa. Your family is like the "Forever Young" family. As you all get older I think your parents will just look like another brother and sister in the family instead of parents and grandparents. And yes, Christmas was fun with all the snow. We went sledding by my parent's house a little.

Kaela said...

A white Christmas! How fun!! Looks like you guys cleaned up Christmas morning too! I agree with Holly- you guys are like the forever young family:) Shanna is such a doll- great video.

Summer said...

Ginger has been trying to sing twinkle little star too. cute!

Crumpa (AKA Ken Merrill) said...

This is Grandpa and I am 30.

Ellen, it was my idea to give the snowman a 6 pack. I wanted the snowman to look as much like me as possible.