Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay it Froward

So a few of my friends are doing this, so I'm joining the crowd (because it's an awesome idea)!

Here's how this game works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! Except I am changing the catch here, you don't have to do it yourself, just post, but it is kind of fun to participate so feel free! If you do want to be the host of the "pay it forward game", then come back, let me know you're going to play and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Send me an email with your address, to: carrissa.merrill@gmail.com

Remember only the first three get a gift....so be quick!

3 comments:

Annaliese said...

Looks like it's my lucky day. Good thing I was slacking on the Internet instead of working like I was supposed to.

The Caywood Family said...

I would love to do this with you... I am doing it with someone else. But I will post it again and do 6 people. I think it is a great Idea...

Jessica :) said...

I would love to participate as well - I am also doing it with someone else so if you wanted to send to someone else, I would completely understand. Though I would also do like "The Caywood FamilY" and do it again. I just had to post when I realized that it was almost 6 hours after and only two had commented! :)