Sunday, June 12, 2011

Girls having fun with Dominoes...

So I guess here goes my monthly update. I wanted to put these videos up a few weeks ago, but I needed Eric to help me with them. He loves to do trick photography and unique video editing... You have to watch the videos to find out whats new in our house though...Because I'm not telling ;) Enjoy...



Oh and, yes, the videos have no sounds, so there's nothing wrong with your computer. :) In case that video was confusing to you, here is one that might make more sense...




11 comments:

Kaela said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting:) I am so impressed that Shanna made that word out of dominoes too!!! Did she make both of them?! Looks like you got a little smartie on your hands:)

Jamie said...

Those were so fun! And I am excited that we can tell people :D LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

sarjuh said...

yay! Congrats!!

Annaliese said...

One more adorable Merrill/Hellewell kid in the world, can't wait!

Daniel said...

Congrats guys! When are you due? Its fun to see more of Eric's trick videos, I haven't seen any of that for a while.

Kadie said...

That's awesome! Congrats you guys! I love that you tell people through the trick videos. :) Very creative Eric.

Jessica :) said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I am so so excited for you guys!! When are you due? Are you going to find out the gender?
So fun. I love the videos!

kinsie said...

congrats carrissa!!! I can't believe how big lindey already is!!! and that you're on baby #3 (: So exciting!

Holly said...

How exciting! I wonder if the girls will have another sister or brother! Your girls are so cute--it will be fun to see how your next baby will look. =)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Congrats Carissa for Baby #3!!!!!!!!!! That's sooo exciting!!!

Ali said...

That is so clever! Somehow I missed this post when you did it, and I read your mexico post about getting your doctor's permission and I was like "What?!"....anyway, loved the idea of this video, and CONGRATS!!

Your Mexico trip looked like a blast too! Parasailing?! Rad.