Monday, March 5, 2012

A little snow and a little of that...

We had a lot of snow but for just a couple days. Just how I like it. And of course we had to go out and play in it.

Snowball throwing was fun and the girls got a kick out of it, especially when dad played.

Kate is like a quarter of the size of this snow suit but I had to put her in something. It was so funny to me I had to take a picture. She was swimming it :)

What do you do when you are at TJMaxx and there is nowhere to put your baby down so you can try on a couple of cute shirts?
Answer: put her in the diaper bag!

I just love this picture because what you can't tell from it is that seconds before this was taken the girls were jumping all over Eric and he had Kate tucked carefully in the corner so she wouldn't get jumped on... And she kept right on sleeping.

5 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Such a cute family! Man, we love you guys! Love all the pictures.

Jamie said...

LOVE kate in the diaper bag! Adorable! :D I miss you guys so stinkin' much!!!! Love the pictures, they helps\ fill my heart :D

Ali said...

Kate is such a little bean! I love this stage when they just fit and sleep anywhere! your diaper bag holder idea is genius! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Ahhhhh all your girls are sooooo adorable;0!!! Looks like a good snow day;0

kinsie said...

aw SO cute. Love the diaper bag pic & the pic with daddy & all his girls (: So freakin cute! Kate still has all that luscious hair... she's adorable!!!