Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Thanksgiving this year was spent at Nanny and Papa Ames' house! We enjoyed fantastic food, fun games, and the company of loved ones. Once again, Shanna really enjoyed the attention she received. We played David's Wii long into the night. We even got great grandma Ames to bowl and she beat some of us in Chinese Checkers! My grandma challenged my dad to a boxing match on the Wii, which kept us all laughing until our sides ached!!



Awaiting the Thanksgiving feast...Wii anyone?



Dinner was fabulous at the Ames' residence (Mom and Dad/ Nanny and Papa/ great grandma and grandpa) The big kid table...


...And the little kid table! :)


Shanna mastered how to push the buttons and make noise! YAY:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrissa! Hope you don't mind me barging in on your blog. I saw your dad yesterday and he was beaming about his granddaughter. You have such a CUTE little girl! I wanna squeezer! Good to see you're back in Washington and doing well. Blab at ya later!

Holly said...

Hey Carrissa! My Dad told me about your blog--I was hoping you would have one! Your little girl is so cute! Annaliese and I have blogs too, and my sisters and the Thatcher girls. We are linked to each other, and you can find them on my blog. kiddywinkers.blogspot.com.