Thursday, November 29, 2007

News from the littlest member of our family!!


Shanna is a master at being sneaky and getting into things!!



Shanna has always had tons of hair! My sister first put Shanna's hair up like this and I thought it was so cute I did it again!!




Shes a natural!




Copying is one of Shanna's favorite things to do now! Whenever she hears either Eric or I yell across a room she will yell as well. She puts her little pointer finger to her lips and shushes us if we do it to her. She growls at me and hides under the blanket with me. Its amazing how quickly our little girl is growing and understanding more and more each day! She is such a joy!

8 comments:

Kaela said...

Carissa! I'm so glad you have a blog. I was hoping it would be you when I saw that Holly had added a 'Carissa' to her links. You have a BEAUTIFUL little girl and a BEAUTIFUL family. You look so happy and all growed up and the same!!! I look forward to checking in on you now via your blog:)

Ali said...

DITTO to Kaela's comment...this is your cousin Ali, I hope you don't mind me checking this often cause it will be just about every other day or so. Your family is SO cute...I have never seen your husband or little girl- you all look so good and HAPPY. Yeah for finding new blogs and getting back in touch with people!

Ethatch said...

Hi Carissa,
Kaela told me I could go to your blog through hers...hope that's okay with you. What a cutie little girl you have, and walking at 10 months!!! Looks like you are all having fun together with extended family too. We had fun with the Wii game last spring when our kids were here together..I even did some boxing, and I beat uncle Eric at tennis once--only once though, but I hang on to that win!
Love you,
Aunt Margie

Eric said...

cute!
Eric

Holly said...

Those pictures are so cute. She is a funny girl isn't she. I laughed a lot at the pictures with your head in the box...haha, as if you are a doll from the store.

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hey Carissa:)
I just saw your Blog and wanted to say HI!!! Your little one is adorable- soo photogenis, looks like you lOVe being a MOmmy!

Beth said...

Hi Carissa!!!! I love your blog!It's so fun and yet a little crazy for me to believe you're now a Mom! I bet you're awesome, but I admit, it makes me feel VERY OLD! Shanna is adorable :)

Annaliese said...

Now those are some awesome pictures right there.