Saturday, April 19, 2008

Springtime?!



We thought that spring might actually come this year..Boy were we fooled because the following weekend was cold and there were numerous predictions of snow! I think I can safely assume that everyone reading my blog longs for spring and summer time now..We are ready!!



My sister is SO beautiful! She is quite the fun aunt for Shanna. "lise" As she is known by Shanna is expected to follow Shanna around everywhere she goes...Whether Elise agrees with her...;)




3 comments:

Summer said...

I know what you mean! Its snowed here today! I'm so ready for the spring, but I have a feeling we won't get it. I think it will go from winter to summer.
I haven't seen Elise in so long! It's fun to see pics of your family.

Kaela said...

It's great to see Elise! Aunts are the best, huh!! Now I just need an update on Bryce someday-haha. He is on a mission, right?

Holly said...

Wow, your sister looks so much like you. I felt like I was looking at a picture of you when you were younger. That's cool that you can be close to family. =)