Tuesday, November 11, 2008

And...the end result!!

And the reasons for the lack in blogging lately:




This is the outside of our house, obviously.


Front Room



Dining Room



Kitchen (Dinner was being made, and as you can see its not the cleanest :) but cut me some slack..I only just moved in last Saturday (the 1st).



Hall: door on right is the bathroom, there are 2 doors on the left, though you can't see the one kiddy corner to the end door. The door that you can see on the left is the office, then Shanna's room is the door that you can't see. The door straight ahead is the guest room.



Shanna's bathroom :) LOVE spongebob, for those of you who didn't already know.



Shanna's bedroom. The walls were already painted this lovely shade of green when I moved in, so I decided to work with it and I thought it turned out rather cute! I made the blanket and pillowcase on her bed and I will blog in more detail about that later.




And this is the guest bedroom.

Obviously, our bathroom and bedroom, and that part of the house (oh and the office) aren't shown and that's because well, they just need a bit more time for me to tackle the mess. We are so excited about this house! The loan took about 2 months to finally get and it sure was stressful during that time. But we recognize the Lord's hand in all, and realize that we are so blessed!

19 comments:

Lisa said...

Look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Eric Hellewell said...

I have to say, it's a woman's touch that makes a house a home...thanks sweetie, you're the best!

Ali said...

Congratulations! It looks wonderful!! ...and I'm impressed with all that you DO have put together already in such a short time- way to go!

MariePhotographie said...

I LOVE it! It's super cute and I'm very jealous of the wood floors and white trim and doors. And I'm loving all the paint on the walls...I know you didn't do Shanna's room, but did you do the rest??

Kathleen Allison said...

I am so excited for you and I love it!! Everything looks terrific...I can't wait to see it in person (hopefully January??) Love you bunches...kiss my little great-niece for me!

Holly said...

Yay! A new post! Heheeh! That's exciting about your house! It looks really nice! Shanna's room looks really cute too. That's neat that you could make the blanket. I wanted to see it up closer. It's nice that you can get a house that you won't outgrow too fast. This is a good time to be buying a house too. I'm glad things worked out for you. =)

Kaela said...

I can't believe it looks so put together already!! You have been HARD at work. It looks GREAT and your house is SO cute! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Beatrice said...

It looks wonderful!! Good job!

LoveYaMissYa said...

YEAH!!! Aren't you so excited! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. I'm impressed with all you have done already! My house isn't that put together and I've lived here for 4 years!

Kadie said...

YAY!!! Congrats on your new home! It is beautiful!! I can't wait until we buy one! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new home. Looks like you have your mother's artistic touch for making a home lovely. You are fortunate to have a husband who can get you into a home, too. You are on your way!

Debra said...

The house looks great, and your kitchen looks just fine... if you call that messy, you might want to avoid mine! :)

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

CONGRATS- your house is Awesome:) I love it:) The decorating is fantastic:)

Tofu said...

Whoohoo! I'm so glad you guys got into your house. I was afraid the market was going to mess everything up. It looks AMAZING!! I hope I can come see it in person some time!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Hey, I need your email address so I can send you Laser Tag pics:)

*b said...

congrats on your new house. It looks so nice. I'm jealous...your own yard and everything.

Hope you guys are doing well...

*brittany

Granma Faye said...

Wow, such a nice home! I bet you just love it. Holly told me you had a picture up on your blog so I had to come check it out. The house looks so good inside and out. How fun (and alot of work) to get settled in and decorate it and make it your cozy nest. : ) ♥

Sarah said...

i love your new house and shanna's bedroom and the bathroom i like spongebob to.

Summer said...

congratulations on moving into your house. It looks nice and roomy. It's fun to see all the pics.