Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun Tag!

So, I really thought this was a really cute idea. What I did was opened my pictures folder, picked my sixth folder and then the sixth picture. Now you do it!



Now let me explain this picture a little bit. This was Decemeber 2005 and Eric and I had only been married a few months. That means that there was no Shanna yet :) Anyway, this was our Christmas Break and my mom, sister, and I were having "girl's night". We were doing pedicures and soaking our feet in some nice smelling stuff in the bath tub. Good times!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Haha, that's a funny picture. I was trying to figure it out before I read the explanation. I knew you were in the bathroom, but beyond that I couldn't really say. That's fun to do though. My sisters and I did that the night before Summer's wedding for part of our fun girl's night.

Ali said...

I'm so glad you explained the picture- at first it looked like you were cleaning men's urinals or something... (I've done too much janitorial work in my day, I guess it makes me think of it) :) Fun tag!

Ethatch said...

Girls' nights are fun--Viki and I just went to time out for Women in Portland with her 1 week old newborn. Wonderful experience. Upon our return though, her kids said "Mom, could you and grandma please not get more 'time outs.' I have to say though, that Matt, Viki's husband did a great job with the kids. We came home to happy kids, a steak dinner and a clean house! We're all for more 'time outs!' Best part of them are the time together though, no matter what you do!
Marge

Holly said...

I went to the 6th folder and the 6th picture to do this post too...I decided not to. The 6th folder is a bunch of really gruesome bloody pictures of Greg's hand when he was injured on a construction job. He took pictures while the doctor was sewing up his hand. I didn't think anybody else would really want to see that!

Beth said...

This picture cracked me up!!!! I knew you were in a bathroom, but I thought it was a public one! So funny!