Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Paladin Work Picnic





Shanna absolutely adores Nicci. She talks nonstop about her 2 good friends. Bella and Nicci. I know what you are thinking...into her friends at nearly 2 years old?! Whats it going to be like at around 14 and 15? :)



Every year Eric's work puts on a picnic. It was great food! You really only go for the food right? ;) I met a ton of new people. So did Eric (since hes only been working for them for about 3 months). My cousin, Eric also works for them and has only been working about a month longer. So at times one Eric is mistaken for the other one. :)

6 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Looks like fun- Shanna is such a cutie pie:)You guys are living in Poulsbo- how fun- I LOVE poulsbo!

Ali said...

I love work dinners for the free food...but I've never been good at the mingling part. :( How lame, huh? It looks like you are having fun though!!

MariePhotographie said...

Shanna is the cutest! I don't think I've ever enjoyed someone else's kid so much. BTW, I took some cute pictures of her today. I'll send then your way. :)

Kaela said...

Shanna looks so cute in her little hat. It looks like they chose a great location for the work party. Those flowers are beautiful- great family picture too!

Holly said...

That looks like a fun picnic! So pretty with all those flowers! I'm glad your husband can work for a nice company that does family friendly things. I always liked that about N.I. where Dustin works. They sponsor picnics and a day at Six Flags during the summer. Hopefully we find a good place like that for Greg too!

Summer said...

That's fun Erics work puts on a picnic. Shanna looks cute.