Thursday, September 24, 2009

Spontaneous...good or bad?

So sometimes I can be a little spontaneous...Well, ok, most of the time I tend to be. So I decided one night that since Shanna's bangs were at her chin, I would cut the rest of her hair to match it. Then it would be even all the way around. When I started chopping away, I got scared and couldn't believe how much hair was landing in my lap and in my hands. But since I had already started, I couldn't just stop half way through, so I kept going. Its taken some getting used to, but maybe I am partial, I think shes super cute!! :)


9 comments:

Ali said...

Great job! It is a super cute girl cut- I love it!

Kadie said...

You aren't biased; it's the truth! SO CUTE!

Kathleen Allison said...

She's ADORABLE! Love the new do...although it does make her look a little older :(

MariePhotographie said...

Wow, you did an awesome job!!

The Leithead Family said...

Oh, it's so sad to cut off their baby hair, isn't it?!?!? I had biiiiiiigtime remorse after I cut Beverly's like that, but it IS cute. They just look so much older. :( Very adorable. It just reminds me how sad I am sometimes about when I cut Bev's hair. Silly me. :)

Annaliese said...

I wish I had gotten to see the new style in person:) But we were both sick while we were in Washington and I didn't want to get you guys sick.

Granma Faye said...

She looks adorable! That hair cut is really cute on her. I can't believe you did that. Good job! I know... it's amazing how when you start a project like that, you end up cutting more and more. Well, it turned out great! Really complimentary. : ) ♥

Ethatch said...

Good job mom! She looks really cute!

Holly said...

I agree. That is a great haircut and she looks very cute in it! (She'd probably look cute even if you shaved her head, haha, but please don't do that. hahaaha)