Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween...



Shanna was SO cute as a cow...We had to get her front side..



...And her backside. The costume was padded around the middle and on the behind. It made me laugh every time I saw her:)



The girls in their costumes...Shanna the cow and Lindey the mouse.
This picture kind of makes me laugh because Lindey looks like a chunk, but shes just got 3 layers on..and no I didn't take her out. I just wanted pics of the two.




Me and my girls :) Shanna sure loves her sister!

8 comments:

Jessica :) said...

That is so fun! I love that you dressed Lindy up! The costume is adorable and i love the little painted face. Shanna's costume is also awesome!! She looks so happy about being a cow! :)

MariePhotographie said...

Very cute! It's so fun to see pictures of you all. :)

Sarah and Scott said...

Cute costumes!

sarjuh said...

aw so cute! Congrats on the new little one by the way!

Unknown said...

They are so adorable in their costumes!

Unknown said...

lol Jason was a cow this year too, tho he was a skinny one. :)

Holly said...

Your girls are so cute! I love that last picture--it's so sweet of Shanna looking at her new baby sister! I wonder if you will have all girls...
The cow costume is pretty cute too. It's always fun to dress up little kids for Halloween. My friend just has a 4 month old, so she and her husband dressed as a rooster and a hen, and they had a little baby chick costume for their baby. It was so cute!

Kaela said...

Adorable!!! Lindey AND Shanna look sooo cute in their little costumes! I couldn't resist dressing my newborn babe up for the holiday either:) I think I congratulated you on facebook, but CONGRATS again!! Wish we lived closer so we could share more tips and stories on raising TWO:)