Thursday, December 17, 2009

♫ Its the most wonderful (crazy) time of the year! ♫


Shanna : 4 weeks


Lindey: 4 weeks


Same Toes


Pretty dress from Aunt Kathleen


Happy Birthday Shanna! 3 years old!




Lindey's Blessing day




On our way to church!

So I am now playing catch up! I have been having a ton of fun with my girls! Also extremely time consuming... I admire those people out there who have 2 kids and can do things around the house and go to the grocery store (I attempted the grocery store just yesterday and let me tell you, I won't be doing that alone again any time soon!!) Also those women who can just function. I feel like I am barely keeping my head above water!! We really are blessed to have such sweet girls in our home though! They sure bring in a wonderful spirit!

8 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

I'm lovin' the pics and the update! Bella has that first dress too--well, it's like size 12 months...

sarjuh said...

ok in that last pic lindey looks just like you and your fam! super cute little family you have

Annaliese said...

I think those women are few are far between. And not as much fun:) Lindy does look a ton like you in that last pic. Merry Christmas!

Annaliese said...

Lindey, not Lindy, sorry.

Jessica :) said...

Such cute pictures!! Thanks for the update. I'm sure you're busy with two little ones but it's great to see what's going on with you guys!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Your girls are sooooo adorable;) I'm sure your doing a great job- I bet once you get in a groove with having the new baby- it will hopefully get easier;)!!!

Ethatch said...

Cute little ladies you have there, Carissa. Seems like just yesterday (to me) that you were in your mom's arms that way. Time flies!

Granma Faye said...

What darling pictures. Lindey is such a pretty baby and that blessing gown is beautiful! I can't believe how much the two girls look alike in their baby pictures. Nice little family, Carrissa. : )