Sunday, January 10, 2010

The End to a Wonderful Year!

Christmas was really fun with Shanna this year, other than when the presents were all done, she had to ask where more was..Any one have this problem as well?? Anyway, she really understood the Santa Claus idea and what to do with presents and the excitement that lit up her face was really worth it all! The day after Christmas we went to Ocean Shores with my parents, grandparents and my brothers, sister and sister in law. We did it as one last big fun trip before Bryce and Jamie went back to BYU Idaho for the next 2 semesters..We sure are going to miss them! It was a TON of fun at the beach, however! We took some family photos as well thanks to my grandpa! Here are a few from our photoshoot that were my favorites...





Love these two!!


And these two!! :)




Shanna and grandpa are running from the waves.. I just love that my grandpa captured her excitement perfectly in this one!

9 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Annaliese said...

Those are awesome jumping pictures:)

Ashley said...

I love your cute little family! I would love to see you too! Give me your address so I can make sure my Mom sends you an invitation to my baby shower! You can leave me a message on facebook, or email me at ashleymcramer@gmail.com.

Granma Faye said...

What fun family time! I love to go to Ocean Shores. In the summer, we find a good spot on the jetty and perch there for several hours with a blanket, book and snacks. That's nice you could all make that trip together. It gets harder and harder to have everyone home at the same time for those kinds of outings.

Summer said...

fun pictures! makes me want to go to the beach. I can't believe how tall Bryce and Jared are!

Kaela said...

These pictures are SOOOO great!!! I love your family and am SO glad I can claim you all as my relatives!!!!!

Ethatch said...

Great pictures....beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Congrats on your new baby, she is so cute!

Holly said...

Those are really good pictures! Your family is so cute, and it's fun to see the rest of your family too (like siblings and parents). I love family time like that. =)