Sunday, May 2, 2010

Birch Bay Trip

My parents invited Eric, the girls and I on a fun little getaway up north near Canada at a little place called Birch Bay. We had a really nice time swimming, walking along the beach, and just being together.


My sister and I jumping in the swimming pool!


The ferry ride over


Lindey is quite the little water baby! She loved the pool and she kicked like a little froggie. It made us all laugh. Oh and I apologize for Shanna's screaming in the background for the first 30 seconds...Just turn your volume down lower! :)


Shanna drew this little person in the sand and it was too cute. I had to share!

5 comments:

Tyler and Natalia said...

How cute is your family. I miss you all. I hope I can have a family that is that cute. That's what I wanted to say.

Ali said...

What a great trip it sounds like! I love that water baby video...I just want to snuggle her up- her cute little legs and all:) What a sweetheart. Great piture Shanna!

The Caywood Family said...

Look like you guys had fun. It would be so cool if we could see you in June. When you coming? Email me and I will give you my number and give me yours and let me know when you are coming. We should so get together.
mjc_inid@yahoo.com

Holly said...

I love trips to the beach! That's nice you could go with your family and see your sister too. (Sister time is important!) Your girls are so darling. I loved watching that video of playing in the pool. She is just like a little frog! Heheh!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

It was soo great seeing you guys at the Baby shower!!! You look fantastic by the way!!! Looks liek such a fun trip with your family!!!