Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Babies and Christmas!

Ok, so here I am. Again. It's been a busy Christmas season. I was in mad woman mode to get all I could done before the baby was born. And I am happy to report (even if it is late) that I did get it all done. And not a minute too soon since I was putting up my christmas tree 2 days before and wrapping presents the day before she was born, 2 weeks early!! Then came Christmas all too fast and it all feels rather hazy and foggy. However, that could largely be due to sleep deprivation. ;) now quick or I may never publish this post (it has taken me a few days to publish it already..don't ask) on to the pics:


The girls got an easel for Christmas!

New arrival: Kate Denise Hellewell
Born: November 23, 2011 at 2:55pm
Weighing: 6lbs 10oz and 18 inches

Hanging out with aunt Jamie! I just have to add that they left and went back to school at BYUI and I miss them so bad! Aaron, their son, could be mine with how much I adore him. :)

Kate loving grandpa

Bath time

Look at all that black hair.. Apparently red + blonde = black ?? :)

And of course because we have a new addition to the family and our little Nissan sentra will not fit another car seat we had to upgrade to a minivan.. A Kia Sedona. And even though I was hesitant to own one, I have to admit its been nice to have more room. I can actually put my purse on the floor next to me! ;)

Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year! I hope you had an enjoyable season and that you were able to feel the love of our savior as we were!

9 comments:

Jessica :) said...

You have such pretty girls! I can't believe how much older Lindey looks just since we saw you last! and Kate already looks more than only a month old. Man, they grow too fast. Kate is so pretty! Congrats again. I'm glad you were able to get everythig done before she was born. I'm sure that was nice for you. Can't wait to see you all again!

Ali said...

What a little beauty Kate is! Oh, that hair! I just want to nuzzle in it:) SO sweet. Congratulations...and on the car too! I can't wait for a bigger car...I joke with Jeff about how I want to get pregnant again soon just so I can upgrade! Really, I'm kidding, but it's exciting to think!! Glad to hear all is well!

Kadie said...

Yay! Pictures! Kate is so cute and we're so happy for you guys! And Lindey and Shanna sure are looking alike now! Wow! Love you guys!

Annaliese said...

I'm glad the baby made there safe and sound! Happy New Year!

Debra said...

Congratulations and welcome Kate! You guys really do have such beautiful daughters! Kate doesn't look like she was just born less than a week ago in those pictures! She is adorable!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Congrats little Kate is beautiful!!! Your girls are sooo precious!! Merry Christmas to your awesome family!

kinsie said...

I love Kate! She's so cute. I was so glad I could see you before we left! We need to keep in touch (:

Ethatch said...

Congratulations! You're an amazing little momma! Kate is darling...she looks older and more responsive than just a few weeks...is it the hair? Appropriately named with that dark hair, I would say.

Granma Faye said...

What an absolutely adorable baby! LOTS of beautiful dark hair. Little Kate is darling and I love that her middle name is in honor of your mother. So nice. You have a gorgeous little family of girls.