Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Happy Anniversary...



3 years ago from yesterday, August 6th, 2008, Eric and I were sealed in the Idaho Falls, Idaho temple for time and all eternity. We are now blessed with a beautiful little addition to our family, Shanna Love. I can't believe how the time has flown. And for those of you who have been married for about the same amount, know what I mean when I say that it feels like we have known each other forever! It has been wonderful to have a companion to confide in, who comforts me, and loves me unconditionally. I love you Eric!

Pictured above was our engagement picture. Pictured below are a few more engagement and wedding pictures for you to enjoy since I haven't been a blogger for as long as I have been married.





11 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy anniversary you guys!

Jessica :) said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so awesome. I didn't know your anniversary was on my birthday! Now I'll never forget! I remember when a friend of mine had been married for 3 years she said, "We've been the national average." So congrats!

Summer said...

Happy Anniversary! I loved seeing all those pics!! Your wedding dress was so pretty! I love the ring picture. You made such a beautiful bride! Those were fun pics.

MariePhotographie said...

Gorgeous pictures!! Happy Anniversary!

We totally need to get together and make hair bows. This week is crazy busy for me, but what about next week sometime?

Oh, and can you send me your address. We want to invite you guys to Bella's birthday party this coming Saturday. My email is gross.marie@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Tofu said...

Congrats!! How Sweet.

You are so great at saying nice things about other people. I should be so positive. I love the pictures (especially the one of you sticking out your tongue--hee, hee).

Ali said...

You are so gorgeous Carrissa...I'm so glad you posted these wedding pictures- I wish I could have seen it in person...but pictures are the NEXT best thing! (well aside, from video, right?/!) It looks like it was the perfect day. Happy Anniversary!

Kadie said...

Happy Late Anniversary too! I thought you'd enjoy this: Ryan now checks your blog whenever he checks mine. :) We both miss you guys!

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Congrats on your 3 year Anniversary:) You two make such a lovely couple:) I am so happy that you are soo happy!

Kaela said...

What gorgeous pictures! You guys are so cute together and your personalities seem to compliment eachother so well! Happy late anniversary:)

LoveYaMissYa said...

3 years... maybe someday Nick will finish your wedding video!

Holly said...

I'm glad you put up those pictures! I never got to see any wedding pictures. You looked so pretty! I love to see wedding pictures because it reminds me of that feeling of excitement and pure joy when you know you found the right person and it's gonna be forever! How wonderful!