Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hellewell Reunion June 2008




(click to enlarge)
Shanna had so much fun with her cousins that she hadn't seen in a while. Eva, Emmalee and Shanna were so excited to see each other since they had only just recently seen one another in February when we flew out there to spend a week with them.


Cadence was quite the mommy to Shanna just like last year's reunion (some may remember the post where she was feeding Shanna while she sat in her little bumbo chair.) She was so loving and Shanna just adored her because of it. We love our little Cadence!



The gang sitting around and enjoying a little wii time after a long/tiresome, but very fun day at a water park called Cherry Hill in Farmington, Utah.



Fascinated yet cautious of Izzy, one of my aunt's dogs.



Eric, Shanna and I made a trip to go see my Aunt Kathleen who has provided Shanna with TONZ of cute and fun outfits since she was born. (I know you all noticed how cute and well dressed she always is..thats a BIG HUGE thanks my wonderful Aunt)

4 comments:

Ali said...

Cousins are THE best for kids...So great that she could spend time with them! That's a really cute family picture too, by the way.

MariePhotographie said...

I wish Bella had more cousins!! That looks like it was so much fun! See you Wednesday! :)

fagergrenfam said...

Carrissa,
Vic and Ali live for the cousins the bigger they get the more they remember. I love to hear the stories from Vic's point of view. I had to laugh when I read your "get to know" items the silly thing is...I could finish your sentence. I remember all those wonderful things that make you so loveable! It was so good to see you in August. Shanna is so adorable! She is as cute as you were at that age! Does she stop and pose for the camera though?? Love your auntie

Summer said...

That's nice you guys could have a reunion. We wanted to this year, but just didn't work out.